"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Mystery Reveal

The mystery fabric chosen for the quilt-along by Tracy for the first quarter of 2019 ....




















 Was this cute print with mice in bales of hay.

















 I ended up making this snack mat with the mice peeking out of the windows. 

Went into my landscape fabric for the house walls and roof.  The rest came out of scraps.


 Close up of the mice in the windows.














Backing, also from scraps.

Haven't decided what I'm going to do with this yet........could end up a gift, or be sold.

Gratitudes:

1. For the days this past week when they let us go home early.

2. For the fun with the ladies ministry Friday night at church.

5 comments:

e said...

Great project!! Imaginative and fun!!!

Farm Quilter said...

What a darling mouse house!! Such interesting, surprising fabric with mouse nests!!

Susan said...

I'm so glad the ministry time was great! I hope the SS lesson went well this morning. That house is even cuter now that I can see it larger.

Creativeblonde66 said...

Super cute ♥

Tracy @It’s a T-Sweets Day! said...

Oh Moira!! Those little mice in the windows are so so cute!! You are an amazing quilter:). I love the little house. Your roof design is a lovely chalet. Thank you for sewing along with us . I enjoy seeing what you create!!😊❤️❤️❤️