"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Challenge Quilt Progress

I'm making progress on the Riley Blake Challenge quilt.  Quilting is now 50% or more done.    Am working both sides in alternate passes so that it doesn't get too wonky.  Am still undecided about whether to add beads or now after I finish the quilting.

Gratitudes:
1. Echo quilting is easy, if a bit time-consuming.

2. Had the perfect colors of thread for top and bottom.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I like this quilt! The design and the quilting are really good. Echo quilting is kind of boring but it looks really nice and adds a great amount of texture. I can't wait to see this quilt finished, including the beads!