"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Snail Quilt Progress

I'm slowly making progress on my snail quilt.  This section, approximately half of the full width of the quilt top before borders.  There are two sets of filler blocks in this - the section in between the two right hand snails are signature blocks from a quilt group I'm a part of.  From left to right these blocks are from: Mary G,. Anne M., Paula W., Margaret U., Jody J, Peggi Y.

Second set of filler blocks are at the bottom left of the picture and are left over blocks from a wedding quilt.



The section above will be joined to the left side of this section.
Once the middle section is sewn together I'll measure to see if I need to add more in width to it or to the top section in order to have the widths match up.

Gratitudes:
1. The tornados from yesterday missed the area where I live.

2. Ibuprofen works wonders for easing the arthritis pain in my feet.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is coming together nicely, and I know you are working on other things as you do these blocks.