"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, May 27, 2019

UFO Weekend Progress

This holiday weekend was a bonus UFO weekend for a group that I'm a part of.  And I did make progress on a couple of projects.

First up was finishing my Riley Blake Challenge quilt.  Lots of echo quilting in it. 

 A jewelry medallion was the final touch to finish off the quilt.

And I finished off these two mini cross-stitch pieces.   At least one of them will end up in a quilted postcard that I'm planning on sending to someone who is going through a hard time right now.

Gratitudes:
1. Even tho things are heating up outside, the house has not been horrendously hot, so just running the ac very occassionally to bring the temp down to 80 has kept things bearable.

2. I found the pattern for the summer tops I need to make myself.

No comments: