"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, May 27, 2019

Next Cross-Stitch Project

Friends at church just adopted two kids and the church is hosting a shower for them in just over 3 weeks.   And I had the bright idea of makign something for them (it would be what fits my budget), but there ain't no way I'm getting two quilts done in that time frame. 

This kit was in my cross-stitch stash (yes I've got a stash of cross-stitch stuff....) and I thought it would be  a good fit.   Will except for the fact that it only mentions moms.....so with a little tweaking of the pattern so that the finished piece will say 'parents', I think it will be perfect for the occassion.

Most likely will finish it as a small wall-hanging.

Gratitudes:
1. for the various stashes that I've got to work from

2. for good friends

1 comment:

Susan said...

It is good to have a stash of gigantic proportions. LOL It will be a cute design.