"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 3, 2019

Cross-Stitch Progress

Progress is being made on the cross-stitch piece.   The black cross stitch letters are almost done, and there are commas to go in after each line below.   Once those are done then I can start on the remaining letters in the piece. 

The shower has been moved back to August 3rd so I don't have to panic about getting it done.

Gratitudes:
1. For the reminder this weekend that even though I'm not proceeding as fast as I might be o paying off debt, things are still being paid down.

2. For the possibilities that are out there for more commissioned work this year.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Whew! More time is a good thing! It's coming along nicely!