"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, June 21, 2019

One Thing for the Week is Complete

I started with these two piles of washcloths that had been purchased 5-7 yrs ago and the transformation process started with them, but then stopped. 


 And yes....the neck cutouts have been there for at least 5 yrs.....sigh...........

Getting these finished up was my one thing goal for this week - and I actually finished it early!  Not often that I managed to do that.

 And here are the finished bibs....well one of each different style.   I didn't take pics of the all the dups........

A total of 26 bibs have been finished up over the last week.

Gratitudes:
1.  That I only lost power for about 14 hrs because of the storms that hit where I live Wed night but don't have any other property damage as a result.

2.  For the class I'm in on Wed nites at church

2 comments:

Vivian said...

These are adorable ! And the feeling you got after finishing ufos from that long ago must be grand ! You are now prepared for gift giving for a year at least, and cleaned out the not finished project drawers. That is a great achievement. Congratulations!!

Susan said...

That is a lot of bibs in a week! They look so cute. That class on Wednesdays sounds very good. I'm so glad you found no other damage beyond the branch down.