"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 24, 2019

Weekend Sewing - June UFO Weekend

Not too many projects worked on this weekend because I was also row-hopping here in the northern stores of the Dallas area over the weekend.

To give the length I needed for the snail quilt I added a 12" tall section across the bottom of the quilt.    Left side of the bottom shown here.
Right hand side of the bottom shown here.

The quilt still needs a border on it to finish out to the approximate size that I want.  Am debating whether to make it a single fabric (with a scrappy binding) or scrappy squares (with a solid binding).    The solid would be faster, but the scrappy would let me make a dent in the green scraps in my stash.

I also took the remaining washcloths that had been stashed away, all of which were plain, and added trim to them - either ribbon or a lace/ribbon combo.  Trims were from stash.    These are now ready for ties and finishing.


Gratitudes:

1. One paycheck has been received

2. The storm Sunday night was only heavy rain with a lot of thunder and lightening.





No comments: