"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 17, 2019

Weekend Progress

Lots of work got done this weekend, well quilty type work at any rate.   Not much else got done but that's beside the point.  =)

First up were finishing these two Quilted postcards for two different friends who had milestone birthdays last week.  The top one has already been delivered at a surprise BD party on Saturday.   The bottom one I still need to get a mailing address for so it can be sent off.


Then came finishing up the little bloomers for this toddler outfit.  This will be flying off my great-niece this week as an early BD present.  Her BD is in October, but summer outfits are so fun to make I couldn't resist making thsi as an early gift.

And then I got some concerted work in on my snail quilt.  It is about 86" square right now.   Width before border is good, but I need to add about 12-15 more inches in length.  Between the remaining 4 smaller snail blocks and some filler blocks I'll be able to do that w/o a problem.

This is the left side of the quilt

And right side of the quilt at this point.

Once the top is assembled, then I'll add a final scrappy green border using 4.5" cut squares to finish it off.


Gratitudes:
1. The worst of the storm passed by the little town where I live.

2. Word on the "street" is that payroll should be caught up this week, maybe next......time will tell.

No comments: