"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Progress on the Bibs

I've been working on the washcloth bibs after pulling a second stack.  These are all ones that don't need any embellishments added to them - whether they've got a print or are textured.   The plain washcloths that need embellishments will come later.

This first stack has 12 in it.

 Batch 2 of the ones I'm working on at present.   This makes a total of 21 one currently in process.  And yes these truly are UFO's - the top two had the neck holes cut out yrs ago!











And here are some of the ones I've finished at this point.   The top row all actually have multiples (can be seen in the first two pics).

Not necessarily any rhyme or reason to how I'm working on them other I'm trying to prep and then sew all of the ones with the same colored ties to make the thread changes fewer.

Once these are still done, I've still got another 20+ yet to go.   Some of those just need the neck ties.   Others will need embellishments to 'fancy' up the plain wash cloths.

Gratitudes:
1. For having the "raw materials" and time to make gifts ahead of when they are actually needed.  Now I just need to find where the bias tape I bought not too long ago got put......hmmmmm.

2. For understanding coworkers in the midst of frustrations.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Uh-oh, understanding co-workers? Frustration? What's that about? These are so cute! Any mother would be happy to have them, and they would wipe up a lot of messes, as well as catch them on the way down!

e said...

20 more done!!! You are a work horse. Thats fantastic!!