"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Row-By-Row 2019 Progress, #1

Working on the patterns that I've collected so far is underway and I've completed two rows at this point.

This row was from the Blue Ribbon Quilt Shoppe in Wylie.  It finishes at 9" by 36".  However, I may adjust the width of the row if all of my other rows that are similar in shape are the 12" by 27" size.


This row was from Stitched with Love in McKinney.  It is complete except for the black buttons needed for the seeds.  Those are pulled but I don't have them stitched on yet.


And the basic layout that i'm planning this year is below.  I'm still thinking about what to do for the small areas that the rows will wrap around.  I'll be something scrappy I'm sure.  Meanwhile, I'll have one more day of row-hopping to get the two remaining rows that I need (both 18 by 18 ones) to finish the number that I need to turn in a quilt.


Gratitudes:

1. Paychecks are current for the first time in months

2. For the remote possibility of a bonus at work

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay for money! That's a great layout - yes, I think scrappy crazy quilting would go well in those small areas. This is going to be so much fun!