"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Snail quilt Progress...........

I've started putting the final 30" tall section of the snail quilt together.   And it's looking like I'm going to end up with a bunch of the 12" tall snail blocks leftover..........oops......  Two UFO blocks were added to this section beside the snails.

Bottom strip is made of UFO/orphan blocks made back in 2002 sent to me by a friend.  Signatures on them are from Diane N., Jean I., Trenace W., Monique M., and Heather G. all friends from an online quilt group I've been a part of for over 20 yrs.

This section is 30" square and is approximately 1/3 of what i need to put together for the final strip of the quilt.


Gratitudes:

1. For  options.........

2. For the house not being overwhelmingly hot even tho I'm only running the AC very, very occassionally.  Guess I haven't lost the desert rat part of me....lol.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's looking good. I think the leftovers could go on the back!