"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 3, 2019

"Paintings" and Encouragement

Finances have not been great lately.......esp. the income side of things.....So I've been more than a little bummed at just being able to tread water in terms of paying bills but not being able to pay off anymore at this point (I'd mapped out paying another one off and making a small dent in a second one sigh.....).

But then FB reminded me of this picture which I'd posted a year ago
And then when I looked at the same 'paintings' (altho not in the same order as the 2018 pic) I was reminded of how far I have been able to come over the last year in spite of all the financial difficulties associated with the job that I've got.

God truly has been faithful to provide all that I've needed and many blessings beyond the basic needs.

Gratitudes:
1. For gentle reminders

2. For the many possibilities that are coming for commissioned work this year.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You have come a long way. I keep treading water, but making a little headway, too. The goal seems to stay about 2 years in front of me all the time. LOL