"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Finish!

I put the finishing stitches in the binding on this critter last night.

Details -

59 different fabrics

Blocks were from a swap back in 2014.

Red E beads were used for the tops of the pins in the pin cushions

Backing fabric is an older Hoffman print that was in my stash.  Binding is a remnant I picked up at some point.

2 buttons


Gratitudes:
1. No storm is predicted today

2. For progress in getting things done

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute backing for it! I can't believe that was 2014! Ooops, my blocks are still lying around, and I almost know where. =)

cityquilter grace said...

love that backing fabric....oh and aren't finishes exhilarating???