"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, August 20, 2018

Goals For the Next Couple of Weeks

Lots going on these days that I need to keep focused on getting done, and these break down into several categories.   Will I get them all done probably not, I can but try.  =)




Blog / General -
-- "My Happy Place" Row Along - scheduled date is around the 20-something of September Prep and schedule post
-- My introduction and "story" for Benita Skinner of Victoriana Quilt Designs "Meet and Greet" Blog hop in September.  Her blog can be found here.  This is due sometime in September (don't know date yet), but I want to have it ready to go. Prep and schedule post
-- My post for an Art Quilt Blog Hop that will take place in November - this is a ways off, but I want to dig out the quilt I'm going to feature and get some good pics of it in preparation for the hop.
-- Remember that I'm meeting friends on Saturday morning for a time of fellowship, antique shopping, and lunch


Pattern Designing:
-- Teddy Bear Quilter #5, BOM for Sept. - This needs to be designed and the sample block made.
-- Write pattern for TBQ #5 and send for review
-- Complete pattern for "My Happy Place"


Quilting -
-- Get baby quilt on frame quilted and binding onto it
-- Finish sewing the binding down on the quilting wall hanging.completed
-- Sew binding down on "My Happy Place" sample - completed
-- Make filler strip for Scrappy teddy bears


Commissioned/For Sale Work:
-- Get quilt onto Frame (Ruthie's) and quilted
-- Make credit card holders for two sale passport holders
-- Start work on three commissioned passport holders

House:
-- Get towel holder up in master bath
-- complete caulking around fixtures in bath's
-- clean washer
-- clean up dead branches in back yard
-- Get yard mowed

Gratitudes:
1. Having plenty of things to keep me busy

2. Having a house to work on even when I'd rather be quilting

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good thing you are grateful for having plenty to keep you busy! LOL That's a good variety of things, though, and it shows you are not bogging down in one activity. Best of luck on keeping all your ducks in line. =)