"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, August 4, 2018

She works!

My critter is running smoothly even after almost 3 years in storage...........woohoo......

First up is this UFO top that I decided to quilt in order to test it out and see if the machine was working w/o problems. 

It is made from blocks from a long ago swap, maybe 5 or so years ago.   The top was put together last year. 

It will eventually hang in my fabric room when I'm finished with it.

Gratitudes:
1. The machine is working without any problems.

2. A friend found what I've been wanting for shelves at a great price.  =)


4 comments:

Susan said...

Was it really that long ago? I don't have mine together, but I didn't make as many blocks, either. I'm so happy the quilter is quilting away! Lucky, lucky you.

Farm Quilter said...

So glad your longarm is working well!! I hope mine is the same when I finally go home and use it! I know I'll have to dust it (and everything else too) and put in a little oil, but I anticipate no problems with the machine...just with me because it has been so long!!! I'm looking forward to seeing this quilt finished and hanging!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Looks like everything is coming together nicely. So glad that you were able to find a quilting studio with living facilities that have worked out well...... ; - ) I do admire all your energies. Keep going, You inspire me to get things done around here.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

How nice when our machines work for us after we have set them aside for a little while. It's a beautiful quilt top.