"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

New Goodies

My prize from Aurifil's blog posting a couple of weeks ago came yesterday.    A wonderful set of embroidery floss that I'm looking forward to using.   You can read more about what all Aurifil is doing on their blog here.


And then I picked up the fabric that I had won for turning in my row-by-row quilt this year.   I got to pick the FQ's or yardage that I wanted.   And ended up with 5 half-yard pieces and 15 FQ's.

Most of them will either end up in the scrappy quilts or as backgrounds for my block-of-the-month designs.  But there is one that will end up in a future F2F swap block.

And for using the store's row in my quilt, I received this layer cake from the Moda Quilt for a Cause: Sunshine line.  The fabrics that were included in this line can be seen at this link.


Gratitudes:

1. Traffic was flowing really well this morning.

2.  I woke up feeling good today - maybe I'm caught up with sleep again.

1 comment:

Nann said...

Catching up on your posts after you wrote to Stashbusters . . . your new house looks so bright! Are things are sorted to your liking now? (Nice neighbors, I hope.) And a big congratulations on your winnings! Persistence pays off.