"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Upcoming Row Along Blog Hop: My Happy Place

Starting September 4th will be the fourth Row Along blog hop that Marian at Seams  To Be Sew has hosted.  This year there are 42 designers that are designing rows that will debut in the Row Along blog hop.

Last years theme was "Christmas Carols" and I chose to interpret "We Three Kings" in my Row.  If interested you can find the pattern for that row for sale here in my Craftsy shop.


The theme this year is "My Happy Place" and I enjoyed designing a row for it.

The format for the Row Along blog hop is much the same as last year.  Rows from multiple designers will be showcased on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting September 4th and going through October 4th.   There will be a Show-n-Tell of completed rows on October 9th.  Each designer will share their pattern for free in a PDF downloadable format and there will be a giveaway specific to their day as well.

As a reminder - designers will be sharing their row pattern for free for a week past their blog posting date.   Some will have it for sale after that time, but not necessarily all.  So be sure to follow along closely and get those patterns that you like while they are available.  And don't forget to leave a comment if you like the patterns or just to say hello.   All of the designers love to hear from people who read their posts and 'buy' their patterns.

The list below gives the participating designers and links to their blogs.  Get ready to have fun starting next week!

Thursday September 27, 2018
BobbininQuilts | Daydreams of Quilts | The Quilted Snail | Scrapdash
Gratitudes:
1. Found the right color of fabric I need for swap blocks.....who knew that a light blush pink could be so hard to find.
2. For the three months that I've been in the house and having found most of my missing stuff.....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hard to believe it's already 3 months you've been in! I'm looking forward to the row along, though I won't be home for a couple of the days. I will have to catch up when I get back! There are going to be some fabulous rows, I know!