"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Scrap Happy August

With my long-arm set up and working I've been able to start finishing off UFO's including this scrappy quilt. 

Specs:
-- 41-42" square
-- Second quilt made with bonus triangles from a wedding quilt made about 4 yrs ago. 
-- approximately 60 different fabrics in it

And it has been sold already.


To see what everyone else has been doing this month with scraps check out the following blogs:

KateGun, TittiHeléneEvaSue, Nanette, Lynn, Lynda,
Birthe, Turid, Susan, Cathy, Debbierose, Tracy, Jill, Claire, JanKaren,
SandraLindaChrisNancyAlysKerryClaireJeanJohanna,
Joanne, Jon, Hayley and Dawn


Gratitudes:

1. for a peaceful day, even if I overslept and didn't make it to church on Sunday

2. for friends who care enough to check on me when I don't show up somewhere I normally would be.

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a happy scrappy quilt. It looks great and will be making someone happy, I think. =) If you overslept, you needed the sleep!

Claire said...

lovely, Moira!
and looks like you're just about settled in your new home.

Kate Chiconi said...

Hurray for scraps! It's a beautiful scrappy quilt, and I'm so glad the bits and pieces are generating some income for you :-)