"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, February 24, 2020

February F2F Blocks

I've signed up for the next round of the F2F block swap.   In it everyone makes 3 different blocks to send one person each month for the duration of the swap.   This round it will last 10 months, and the first month to send is February.

I saw this block in a quilt pictured somewhere and don't remember where now.   I like the quilt and the look of the block.   It worked up quickly and I do plan to use it for each month.   And am thinking I'll also use it in the future for a quilt.
















I also saw this block in a quilt pic on one of my social media accts....original blocks tho were 12 inches so I down sized to 6 inches to show the repeat.   Not hard to do, just tedious as I paper-pieced them.   Doubtful that I'll do this one again, even for me......















Final block made is one that I experimented with.  I used two different greens and two reds in the center of this block, and pieced the striped center in a spiral.  With the closeness of the colors though it's a little hard to see.  I pp'd this block and will make it for the remaining months as well.

I've got an idea for a setting for this block so I'll likely use it for a scrappy quilt in the future.

Gratitudes:

1. For pharmacy techs who have the time and inclination to look for coupons / better deals to help the customer save money on prescriptions.

2. For meds that are helping to knock this sinus infection.



2 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

I can see the differences in the greens and reds and I like how they lead you around the block, from the center to the outside! Hope you are feeling better!!

Susan said...

Great pharmacy tech, and at Walmart? Even more surprising! The blocks are great and will be much appreciated, I know.