"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Next commission

The next commissioned quilt is up to "bat".   These two are the fabrics that I'll be using in the quilt.  The Kona solid matches the green in the print fabric.













Plan for the quilt top is to make it similar to this one.  This quilt will be made the same was (except for the center panel).  Blocks will finish at 9".

Backing will be more of the owl fabric and binding will be the green solid.

Gratitudes:

1. For surprises from friends

2. For having a budget that I live on because I'm able to see that I am making progress in paying things off in spite of the current financial frustrations.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Budgeting really is a huge help in planning for expenses and in seeing progress on debt. This will be another cute quilt. Love that owl print!