"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Progress on Challenge Quilt

I think I've found the shape that I'm going to use as "leaves".   But before cutting out umpteen pieces I decided to "test" the idea by cutting a few pieces out of paper and pinning them onto the background.

I'm like how this abstract form for a person is working for the leaves on the tree, so these are the shapes that i'll be using but may decide to change up the sizes a bit.

Gratitudes:
1. Paychecks for December came thru today, so I can pay bills...yeah!

2. I get to work from home tomorrow and don't have to commute in the winter storm that is due in tonight and tomorrow.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Yay for both gratitudes! The leaf people or people leaves look really interesting ... and arty! =)

Farm Quilter said...

Looks cool!!! I can't wait to see how this one finishes!!!