"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

2019 Plans, part 2

I did over all goals a few days ago now.   But  in thinking about specifically what that meant quilt-wise I've written down this list -

UFO's planning on completing -


  1. MQG mini swap - Finished Jan. 2019
  2. Bear Hugs toddler quilt - Finished Jan. 2019
  3. London Tea Towel quilt - Finished Jan. 2019
  4. Eye Spy (H-Blocks) (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  5. Eye Spy (Snowball blocks) (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  6. Old time Baseball quilt (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  7. Grandmother's Butterflies - Mailed to machine quilter
  8. Teddy Bear, full-sized
  9. Scrappy snail (to be sold)
  10. Scrappy kitten (to be sold)
  11. Scrappy puppies (to be sold)
  12. Wolf (to be sold)
  13. Whale and Anchor baby quilt (to be sold?)
  14. Perhaps pull out a set or two of UFO blocks and put into tops
  15. 2019 Stretching Art Quilt
New starts/ Ongoing projects - 
  1. Quilt top from Susan (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  2. Mystery fabric project - In Progress
  3. Maze (strings and 3-d bowtie blocks) (planning to submit for possible publication) - In Progress
  4. Snail quilt for me - In Progress
  5. Finish up the F2F blocks for this round - January blocks In Progress
  6. Make the planned curtains using my F2F blocks
  7. Batik string blocks, no plan for them yet - In Progress
  8. Make setting for Bear Family Album and write up for pattern
  9. 2019 Row-by-Row possible....not sure on this theme, but I do like winning....lol....
  10. Develop better photography skills for use in my quilting
BOM - 
  1. Release Marine Bear - Sample block made
  2. Release Coast Guard Bear - Sample block made
  3. Release Air Force Bear - Sample block made
  4. Release Setting
  5. Decide on next BOM Theme
Quilts to Sell - 

Realistically go through my quilts and think about whether I really want them or have a place to use them and sell the ones that I don't.


So enough to keep me busy this year, and no, that first list won't come anywhere near finishing all of my UFO's, but it's a start.  =)  And i'm sure that I'll add to it since I can't stop designing ideas.

Gratitudes:
1. Being able to shop my stash when I need a new project

2. For the knowledge that even when things that are unfair happen, God is still in control of all.


2 comments:

e said...

A very busy year. A great start with those finished projects. And thank you for reminding us that God is always in control!!

Susan said...

At your current rate, that won't take the whole year. =) One step at a time.