"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Arizona Shopping, Part 1

While on Vacation in Arizona I did a wee bit of shopping.

I found this etched glass bowl at a second hand store that I'm considering turning into a pincushion.




These two layer cakes by Michael Miller fabrics were found at a great price at Tuesday Morning.  



 These are both Michael Miller fabrics that I found on the bolt at one of my fav fabric stores in the Phoenix area.  And I got them for the great price of $3.99/yd.   These will be used for the next time I need a backing for a MM contest.
















These lovely little scissors were found at the same store as the Michael Miller yardage.  Most will end up as gifts somewhere along the way.




Two pieces of quilting cottons, one that will end up in a little purse or a passport wallet.   And the other is a lovely neutral.

And two batiks, one for my stash, one piece for a gift.

Gratitudes:

1. For safe travels on my vacation.

2. For the swift treatment of my platelets this week, including the night in the hospital.

3 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Wow, you did find some awesome things in Arizona!! Those little scissors (the 3 on the bottom) are my favorite scissors for clipping threads...I have them by my sew machine, ironing board, cutting table and longarm! Great finds on the fabrics...that blue ribbon fabric is awesome!!

Joyce Carter said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time and found some great bargains to boot. I love the little scissors and the fabric as well.

Susan said...

Those look great! I love the little bowl. It's so pretty. You had a wonderful time shopping, that's for sure!