"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Goals for February

Looking at my list of things that I would like to accomplished this year, there are several, ok more than several....lol, that i would like to accomplish in February.  Of them only is a must do because of when the due date is, to keep track of them I've added highlights in green, the yellows are what I want to get finished up.

Commissions -
  1. Memory t-shirt pillows for KA - first 3 completed Jan 2018, waiting to hear if there are more wanted/needed
  2. Memory Christmas stockings from denim overalls for KA - Have overalls (2 pair) and lining fabric in hand, need to pull backing
  3. Memory Christmas stockings from red/blue twill shirt for KA - Have shirt and lining, need to pull backing fabric
  4. Covers for patio chair cushions for LT - waiting for her to buy the fabric for these


UFO's planning on completing -
  1. Eye Spy (H-Blocks) (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  2. Eye Spy (Snowball blocks) (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  3. Old time Baseball quilt (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  4. Grandmother's Butterflies - Mailed to machine quilter, should have back by end of March or sooner
  5. Teddy Bear, full-sized
  6. Scrappy snail (to be sold)
  7. Scrappy kitten (to be sold)
  8. Scrappy puppies (to be sold)
  9. Wolf (to be sold)
  10. Whale and Anchor baby quilt (to be sold?)
  11. Perhaps pull out a set or two of UFO blocks and put into tops
  12. 2019 Stretching Art Quilt - quilting has started on this, needs to be completed
New starts/ Ongoing projects - 
  1. Quilt top from Susan (For family who lost all in Campfire wildfire)
  2. Mystery fabric project - In Progress
  3. Maze (strings and 3-d bowtie blocks) (planning to submit for possible publication) - In Progress
  4. Snail quilt for me - In Progress, 2 blocks made
  5. Finish up the January F2F blocks for this round of the swap - Finished!!!  Jan 2018
  6. Make Feb F2F blocks for this round of the swap - Fabric pulled
  7. Make the planned curtains using my F2F blocks
  8. Batik string blocks, no plan for them yet - In slow progress
  9. Make setting for Bear Family Album and write up for pattern
  10. 2019 Row-by-Row possible....not sure on this theme, but I do like winning....lol....
  11. Develop better photography skills for use in my quilting
BOM - 
  1. Release Marine Bear - Sample block made
  2. Release Coast Guard Bear - Sample block made
  3. Release Air Force Bear - Sample block made
  4. Release Setting
  5. Decide on next BOM Theme
Quilts to Sell - 

Realistically go through my quilts and think about whether I really want them or have a place to use them and sell the ones that I don't.

Think I'll manage to get through what I want to do for February?

Gratitudes:
1. For feeling better which means that I'm getting more things done most of the time 

2. For the very PT job that God has opened up, even when the software that I'm using doesn't cooperate with me.

No comments: