"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Blessings

The Ladies Ministry at church is trying something new this fall/winter season - Secret Prayer Sisters.   This is a secret swap where those that sign up get a little something ($5 or under) and write a note at least once a month for whoever is their "sister".   The big unveiling will be in February of who was paired with who and will be a bigger gift.

I'm having fun finding little things for my person and am planning for the "big day". 

Meanwhile my first pkg was chock full of goodies.  The ornament is already hanging on a hook, and I'm using the pen.   The chocolate will be going with me when I head to Phx.   Need treats for the road!

Gratitudes:

1. For the opportunity to be able to bless someone else as I've been blessed by others over the years.

2. For a sweet friend (and realtor) who is listing some of my things on FB Marketplace to see if she can help get them sold for me.

No comments: