"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Phoenix Trip, part 3

So I did a wee (a very wee bit) of quilt shop hopping out here.....I've got expensive tastes so couldn't afford to do more....lol.

I found these two wonderful row-by-row kits at Mulqueen's in Phoenix (well actually it could be Glendale).   Both are from this year's row-by-row and will go into the AZ themed quilt I'm going to make for myself.

The one on the left I just got the pattern/fabric kit because those pieces won't be too hard to cut.

the one on the right is laser cut because there's lots of itsy-bitsy cuts that I didn't feel like doing.

And at 35th Ave Sew n'Vac I picked up this selection of wools for the ornaments I've been designing and making.

And at both stores I found a several fabrics for my shoebox for next year.  =)


Gratitudes:
1. For what I'm hoping will be good weather as I head back home

2. For the visits yet to come this trip with friends and family.

3 comments:

Joyce Carter said...


It sounds like you have been having lots of fun. I love all the treasures that you found.The crystal pieces are really beautiful.

Susan said...

Oh, those are lovely rows, and I like the almost-pun of Dining Out. Good choices! The wools look gorgeous, too. I'm so glad you could splurge a little bit for you.

Farm Quilter said...

What perfect treats!!! Love both the patterns and I'm looking forward to seeing the evolution of the Arizona quilt!! Beautiful wools...I won some and bought some to make stuffed bears for my grandchildren. I would like to combine them with my dad's favorite wool jacket, after he's gone, as a memory for them.