"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Phoenix Trip, part 2

this trip I stayed at the same AirBnB that I did last year.   And love it here, and love being able to bring my sewing machine with me and get stuff done during my down time here. 

As it happens I needed to get a number of things done -

I've been able to get a couple of stuffed critters made to test the new pattern I picked up.  First up was this giraffe.  He's 10" tall.
 This guy was putzy to stuff  so he'll be custom orders only in all likelihood.
 Some of the fringe I bought this trip has already been used for his mane.
 Close up of the fabric I used for him....it has giraffes on it.  =)






















I finished off the basketball quilt that my cousin had commissioned.  Her grandson attending college in OK on a basketball scholarship.
 Label on the basketball quilt.

 I put together this little mini wallhanging top.   It is from a quilt kit that I received in the shoebox swap this Christmas.





















And I made this little elephant from the new pattern as well.

Gratitudes:

1. the beautiful weather, even yesterdays rain, out here in Phx

2. For the leads on job possibilities out here


2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, way to drop the lead, Moira! Leads on job possibilities? Share more! The animals are great, and you really did that little kit fast! I especially love the elephant in that lovely plaid.

Farm Quilter said...

Love both the giraffe and the elephant!! JOB OPPORTUNITIES??? I pray you find the right one that will give you the financial security you need and deserve!!!