"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Phoenix Trip, part 1

I'm on vacation in Phoenix and visiting lots of friends and family.  And I've also had a wee bit of fun visiting some of the second shops and fabric stores that I used to visit while living out here. 

Some of the "loot" I've found while here includes laces and fringes for the stuffed animals and bears that i'm making to sell.   Also stocked up on the ribbon I use for bows on the animals after finding for 75% off at Joann's while out here as well.   No pic of that tho. 















The multi-colored fringe has already been used on one stuffed giraffe.
 Lots of glassware and other items for pincushions at good prices found their way into my hands at the second hand stores.   And yes, one of them is actually for me.


Loved these two....the one on the right is by Current and I've always loved their little animals.









Found this dresser scarf in perfect shape.   Bought it for resale.

Also found some winter tops for myself and a couple of shirts for bears/animals.

Gratitudes:

1.  For being able to be here to visit one last time with a very, very dear friend before he passed away yesterday.  The cost of the trip is well worth that blessing.

2. For the visits I've had with friends and family so far and the ones that are remaining.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Really great buys. I know which one is for you! LOL The glassware is very pretty, and those triple divided pieces are going to be especially nice ones, but the double divides will, too. You will be busy for a while. =)

Farm Quilter said...

Oh, now I need to get to a thrift store with different eyes!!! Love what you got here!