"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, December 15, 2019

ScrapHappy December 15th

Not much sewing with scraps this past month and I really had to go back look at the pics to see what I had made since most of my work has been on the umpteen commissioned items that were not made from scraps.

However, I did make a set of four commissioned quilted postcards that I used scraps for.  My friend is a speech therapist and wanted some made with the logo of her business.  This is what her logo looks like.

 And this is what the postcards finished up looking like.   Not a exact duplicate because I would not have been able get all the teeny tiny work done since I don't have an embroidery machine.   But she was happy with them.  =)

Cards finished at 5" by 7" in size and scraps were used for all of them.


Gratitudes:

1. For friends who think I do work good enough for projects like this (even tho I mutter while cutting out teeny pieces)

2. For almost being caught up on pay.


2 comments:

tialys said...

How lovely to have friends who appreciate your work.

Susan said...

I didn't realize that was her business logo. That makes it even more nifty!