"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 28, 2019

February F2F blocks

Kate was the recipient of this months F2F blocks.    These are the color hints that she gave us - lovely lavender, charcoal grey, and white.



The three blocks I made were these.   I fell in love with the white and lavender print I used in two of them. and am happy that I've still got a bunch of it left for myself.  =) 




Gratitudes:

1. For long-distance friends to swap blocks with

2. For counts that while they dropped, did not go into a critical range.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Great blocks. I like the fact that she is mixing red and blue purples together. That is a really pretty lavender background.