"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

More snails

More snail blocks have been made this week.  All started with orphan blocks.  Three finish at 15" wide by 12" tall, and the two smaller ones finish at 9" tall by 13.5" wide.   All fabrics used are either scraps or from remnants (which counts as scraps in my book....lol).


I have one more orphan block pulled that will make one of the larger blocks of these shown here.

I'm thinking that I need to start laying them out  and assembling where I can so I can start figuring out what size I need for filler blocks and making those as well.



Gratitudes:

1. So far we still have insurance here at work............

2. We're getting the first paycheck from Feb today (will still be behind one tho as of tomorrow)

1 comment:

Susan said...

These are all great. I like the different sizes.