"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Scrap Happy February 2019


Final 4 blocks for my improv challenge.  Scraps and orphan strip sets and blocks make up these
blocks.


















And the first 8 blocks that they join.

The current plan is to set them together with narrow WOW sashing, and then figure out a border for the quilt.


Be sure to check out what everyone else has posted about this month.


Check out what the others have done with their scraps this month -
KateGun, TittiHeléneEvaSue, Nanette, Lynn, Lynda, Birthe, Turid, Susan, Cathy, Debbierose, Tracy, Jill, Claire, JanKaren, Moira ( me),  SandraLindaChrisNancyAlysKerryClaireJeanJohanna,
Joanne, Jon, HayleyDawnGwen and Connie


Gratitudes:
1. First chemo session is done, was long but no problems arose from it.

2. For friends who check to make sure that I'm ok after things like the chemo.


4 comments:

Kate Chiconi said...

These are so lovely – totally scrappy but somehow really happy together. My favourite is the one at top left, with that large piece of red; I love how the pieces work together.

Textile Ranger said...

I love the bright and happy colors, and the way you've blended the scraps into improv blocks!

Nanette said...

Yummy blocks, crisp and citrussy.

juselig@cox.net said...

I've yet to work on an improv project. That would be #1,234 on my to-do list :D I'm happy that your first round of chemo went well. Good luck!