"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Commission Progress

First commission completion was getting this quilt top quilted.  Did that on Sunday and it went back in the mail on Tuesday.   I like the layout that the gal did and am definitely remembering this layout for future possibilities.


Finished the first of three  commissioned passport wallets that will go to a gal at work. 

This abstract print on the inside.














The ladybugs were the focus print on the outside.  Had enough to do the outside cover and pockets.

Figured out how to do zippered pockets for coins as well on this one without a huge headache as well....woohoo.........
And finally, I hit a treasure trove of fabrics that I think will work up nicely  for passport wallets for sale.  And even better, all were on sale at great prices.  I'd really like to start playing with all of these, but can't until the commissions are finished.

A nice poppy print, along with two that should appeal to quilters.  The bottom one is a duck weight home dec fabric, the other two are quilting cottons.


Cotton home dec fabric on top, and an outside home dec fabric on the bottom.




















Two quilting cottons on the left, and a cotton duck home dec fabric on the right.


Gratitudes:

1. A wonderfully cool afternoon and evening after yesterdays storm.

2. Bible verses that keep popping up to reinforce just what I need to hear at the present time.


1 comment:

Susan said...

If I ever renew my passport, I'll have you make one of these for me, too. But then I have to find somewhere to visit!