"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, September 24, 2018

UFO Weekend Wrap-up

My weekend was productive.....woohooo......

 The quilting was done on this twin sized quilt.   This was a commission that I'd been waiting on while trying to get my machine to behave itself.
 Got three blocks made for myself for my month in October.   I've got one more planned (well, at least one).  The two baskets were orphan swap blocks from a long ago swap that I added borders to bring them up to 12" finished size.
 Snack mat #1 with with a UFO piece of cross-stitch.  Scraps used for the front (including the trim) and the backing, a remnant used for the binding.
Snack mat #2 - scrap strips of the green used in the checkerboard and the binding.  Backing is the same fabric as in the checkerboard in the front.



Gratitudes:
1. For troubles that remind me how strong my anchor is.

2. For the blessing of still having my parents.

4 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Beautiful projects Moira! I really like the mats.

Farm Quilter said...

You are so prolific in creating blocks and quilts of every size! I need to get my mojo back because I haven't even petted fabric since April...not sure why, but I need to snap out of it, whatever "it" is!!

e said...

you have had a very productive weekend, and who doesn't love a good scrap bin.

Susan said...

Oh, that's an interesting quilt pattern! I really like the blocks you made for your month in F2F. The baskets are always fun, of course, but the other one is quite an interesting block, too.