"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

First set of F2F blocks received

The first set of F2F blocks arrived yesterday and are beautiful.  Kathy R did a wonderful job on these and I'm looking forward to using these in my curtains.

These colors are going to look so good in where I want them. 

Gratitudes:

1. Wonderful swap blocks for me to drool over.

2. For a smooth commute this week.





Love this bird!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those are great blocks, and the colors are perfect!

Nanette said...

It's exciting when the blocks start to arrive, and your first ones are terrific. Your pretty pink and blue blocks arrived for me today, thankyou Moira.