"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Teddy Bear October Block of the Month

I'm running late this month in getting this block released, life just got too busy and I didn't manage to get it done.   My apologies to all who have been waiting for this.

This months pattern is Charles, the Navy Sailor.   He's dressed in is white uniform and waiting on the deck of the ship that he's been deployed on and ready to see his family again.

The block will stay up as a free BOM through the month of November, with the next block released the first of December.

To download the pattern, click here to go to my Craftsy site where I have the pattern.


Gratitudes:

1. Patient blog readers!

2. For having a weed-whacker that enabled me to at least whack down the tall stuff in the front yard last weekend.

6 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Thank you Moira. I totally understand. Time is going by sooo fast for me, it just seems like I can't get anything done.There is so much I want to do. Maybe that is my problem. I just don't have enough time to do it all.

Sharon Aurora said...

Oh, he's adorable! Thank you, Moira.

Sharon Aurora said...

Oh, he's adorable! Thank you, Moira.

Susan said...

What fun these military bears are! I need to find all my patterns and get them in one place. This could be my next start, when I finish all the current projects. Finishes first! Thanks so much!

Karrin Hurd said...

Love this sailor bear, especially us being a Navy family

BarefootThunder said...

Absolutely love this bear. Thanks very much. I have a son in the Navy. When he was little we called him white bear.
I also have a son in the Army, sew I purchased that pattern. Again, thank you for the wonderful designs.