"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, October 19, 2018

Making Progress

Made progress yesterday on projects....

This scrappy top was finished before I headed into work.

Details:
54" by 72" finished size
65 - 6" finished 4-patches
43 string-pieced setting blocks
Approximately 140 different fabrics all from scraps used in it.

 And almost finished off the final commissioned passport wallet.  Just the binding and button closure to go on it now.   Will be able to deliver all three on Monday when I come into work.....yippee!


Gratitudes:

1. Two mornings drive in without rain

2. It's Friday and that means the weekend is coming.  =)

5 comments:

barbara woods said...

love that, It's on my bucket list

Susan said...

And you need your etsy and e-bay sites on here! I was going to give it to someone for your passport folders, and I don't have it memorized or bookmarked. Just Craftsy.

Susan said...

Two projects moving, looking good! I keep seeing a G in the scrappy quilt, but it isn't really there. LOL

Farm Quilter said...

Looking good!!! You are definitely keeping busy. How are you liking the new sewing home??

e said...

you must get up pretty early to have time to work on a quilt before you go to work !! Both projects look great !!