"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

2018 Block of the Month - The Quilt Retreat, Block 1

This year I will be doing something a little different with my Block of the Month designs.   Instead of having one over-arching theme for the entire year, I am planning on 2 or 3 groups of blocks that have a common theme to them.  At this point these blocks will be more teddy bears, but instead of being centered around the month of the year like last year, there will be several themes.

The first set of blocks will be centered around a theme of "The Quilting Retreat". 

Meet Susan who is attending her first quilt retreat.   She was getting ready to do some handwork on her quilt when one of the others there wanted to take her picture.

You can click here to go to my Craftsy shop and find the pattern.   It will remain free for a month and then will be $2 for the pattern there after.

There will be a setting for them as well, but first I need to decide if I'm doing 4 or 6 blocks in the series.  I have three blocks designed right now, and am thinking about what else I want to do.   Any thoughts of scenes from quilt retreats for a design or how many blocks you'd like to see in the series?

Gratitudes:

1. House inspection is this afternoon!

2. Payday is tomorrow.....lol.....

5 comments:

e said...

She is adorable and resembles someone we know and love 💖💖💖💖💖

Joyce Carter said...

Thank you so much! Bears are my favorite and she is as cute as can be.

Mary Ellen said...

She is so sweet looking.Thank-you for the pattern

Susan said...

Ooooh, I love the idea that your house is that much closer to being yours. You know this is a favorite of mine. =)

Inge Lise said...

Tusind tak for bjørnemønsteret - det er så sød
Hilsen fra Danmark