"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Scrap Happy Fifteenth

Last month I had started with two different sets of scraps bought at my local quilt store.  First up were these green and red flannel scraps which had matched up to a piece of flannel in my stash.
And this eclectic assortment of cuts from 5" charm squares.
Progress this has resulted in getting this top together from the flannels.   At this point it s 36" square.  That is too small to donate as I was planning, well at least where I was planning.   So I really need to add a final 5" border to it in order to bring it up to a good size.   I still need to figure out what color or type of fabric to use for that if I chose to add another border to it. 












And the charm scraps have grown up to this quilt top.  Size at this point is 40" by 46", and I may leave it at this size or may add one more border of the butterfly fabric.   Haven't decided on that.













Check out what everyone else is doing this month with their scraps -

KateGun, TittiHeléneEvaSue, Nanette, Lynn, Lynda,
Birthe, Turid, Susan, Cathy, Debbierose, Tracy, Jill, Claire, JanKaren,
Moira, SandraLindaChris Nancy and Alys.



Gratitudes:
1. Sunshine instead of cloudy, overcast skies for days on end

2. The THM plan which is helping me to eat much better and as a result feel so much better than I have in the past.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wonderful scrappiness! I like everything you have going on.