"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Finished Commission

Finished the first commissioned passport wallet this week.  and at lest from the pics, my customer likes it.   And it was a hit with coworkers as well, netting me another order if I can find the right fabric (she's a Mickey Mouse fan).

Back of the wallet showing where/how the detachable strap works.   This one is not adjustable in length the next one will be.
Front of wallet with cell phone pocket and button w/elastic loop for closing.
Inside of wallet with credit card holder pulled out.   RFID fabric is in front cover and the credit card case.  Credit card case goes into the upper right pocket.

Gratitudes:

1. An early day off of work yesterday which meant I could get some errands done on the way home.

2. Warm weather

2 comments:

Deb from Frugal Little Bungalow said...

what a great idea to make these and it looks gorgeous :)

Susan said...

It's more tempting each time I see it. I know there are Mickey Mouse fabrics out there, and I hope you find a great one! Early out from work - woohoo! I'm glad you were able to do errands and get home at a reasonable time. I'm guessing you sewed a lot this weekend!