"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Yikes.........

There are a bunch of things on my plate at this point with my quilting and since I'm a visual learner, I make lists of what I need to get done so I don't drop the ball on something......well at least not too many balls at any rate. 

Page 1 filled with 8 different projects and the steps needed to get them finished up. 
 Page two almost filled up with 5 projects....sigh.    And the sad thing is, as I've been starting to pack for my move this summer (or sooner) I keep finding things that need to be finished up before I can accomplish a couple of the things already written down. 

I need a few more hrs in my days to get all this done w/o losing my sanity, or maybe just no sleep....lol.

I'm aiming to finish off a couple of the items on the first page this weekend, along with house-hunting some on Saturday morning (well hopefully anyway).  And the commissioned project that needs to be finished up before I head to the wedding, thankfully won't take me long to make.

Gratitudes:

1. Found out that I am getting paid for the publication project...woohoo. 

2. The March wedding and my days off for my trip out there is only 3 wks away. 

2 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

You made an offer on a house...did you get it? Praying for you to find the right house at the right price! Your list looks crazy-making long!! I think I need to go to bed after reading it!!!

Anonymous said...

Clones, I'm telling you. That's the only answer. =)