"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Quilt Qwazy Queens Blog Hop Coming Starting the 15th

Quilt Qwazy Queens is coming in March and I get to be a part of it this year.  =)  

Those that are participating will take a look at their UFOs in this upcoming blog hop. There will be a different prize from a different sponsor each day of the hop. Notice, we skip the weekend!   My post will be live on the 15th.  Please join us on the following days:
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Friday, March 16, 2018
Monday, March 19, 2018
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Gratitudes:
1. For a stash that I can find fabrics to fit customer requests in without having to go buy anything.
2. For being able to get the all of the to-do's (commissions and gifts) done without having to stress about an impending move at the same time.

No comments: