"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Cross-Stitch Progress



Progress has been made on this piece of cross-stitch.   This is where I had left it several yrs ago when I quit working on it.















And here is where I am today.  I've been workign one color at a time, so will finish off the red apple outline about the green heart next.   Then will fill in the black seeds and do the letters.

When completed this will be made into a quilted postcard.

Gratitudes:

1. That my hand is cooperating with me as I cross-stitch.

2. For good books to read

1 comment:

Susan said...

You've made a lot of progress - fast, considering it's XS! I'm so glad your hand is cooperating. =)