"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Progress on the Snail Quilt

The first complete band across the quilt is almost to full width before any border is added.  I still need 6-9 inches to square it up to the width that I want before I think about a border.


Second band is started.  These will be on the left side of the band.  May be adding onto the bottom of the blocks depending on what goes next to them.

Gratitudes:
1.  No accidents on the way to work.

2. The pickle juice is seeming to help my legs after driving to work today.




1 comment:

Susan said...

It's fun to watch a project like this come together. Who would have thought snails could be so appealing? LOL, well you would!