"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, April 5, 2019

Final Stockings Finished

Finished up the remaining stockings for the big commissioned order that I've been working on since the first of the year. 

One stocking featuring a pocket from the overalls and part of the bib section, another one that was pieced with the flap portion of where the zipper was located, a grey knit one with a pocket from the overalls, and three that were pieced from the larger sections of denim from the overalls and shirts.


Pieced stocking featuring one of the pockets from the overalls, and three stockings using up the remaining corners of one of the bandannas.




















5 stockings using up the final bits of 2 different bandannas and one that was pieced from larger sections of denim.

Gratitudes:

1. For savings when payday comes late.

2. For my job even when things are frustrating there.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, what a fantastic finish! Each one would be such a wonderful gift, but seeing them in groups like that is amazing. How many were there all told? I know it was supposed to be something like 25, but I think it was so many more. Yay! Now on to the next commission!

Farm Quilter said...

Great stockings, but I bet you are tired of making them!!