"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, April 15, 2019

Cross-stitch UFO Finished


Yippee - another cross-stitch UFO finished off.  The final three ornaments in this set have been finished.  Now to decided what to do with them.......

One lesson learned when working on the cross-stitch motifs - my eyes no longer like working on darker colored aida cloth.   It was a pain to try and see where the dratted holes were....lol.  Now that might have been because I was working on it too late at night and/or because I really, really need new glasses....but whichever, I'm thinking I need to stay with white or cream or even just light colored cloth in the future.




And this is the last cross-stitch UFO that I've found in my stuff.........well, at least in the smaller projects.   I haven't gone through the tote filled with my large cross-stitch kits to see what I've got in there.


Gratitudes:

1. One paycheck has been received...only one behind now instead of two.

2. found someone to mow the yard for me since my knee is still not at all cooperative.

2 comments:

Nancy in IN said...

I am still trying to get a Christmas sock done for Granddaughter; it is needlepoint and I found that it is harder to do. I am simplifying as I go. Eyes are too old for this close work. Hopefully, I can get done this year!!
Good work.

Magpie Sue said...

I hope you'll be able to afford new glasses in the near future. They might make all the difference in the world in being able to stitch on darker fabrics. Or maybe just a nice bright working light! Your finishes are very cute either way. :-)