"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, April 11, 2019

More snails arrive

Three more snails have been completed.   

The shells started with orphan blocks from many years and several states ago.  These were 8" blocks that were made for a BOM at a quilt store that were made with Thangles.  To bring them up to a usable size for the quilt I bordered each of the three blocks with a navy Fairy Frost that was in my stash.  All other fabrics are from scraps in my stash.


Gratitudes:
1. week is almost over

2. for savings.......

2 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Your snails are wonderful!! Praying for a more regular income stream to your employer!!

Susan said...

They look wonderful! I'm pretty sure I have some of those in the garage, partly done, also. LOL