"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 6, 2020

Christmas Gifts

There were a number of gifts that I received this year, a gift of money from the parents that paid for most of my trip, cash from other friends that paid for a chunk of the remaining portion of the trip.  And other goodies.

There were these three Christmas ornaments (I really need a tree next year, or else figure out how to display them without one...lol).  The cross came from the same friend who gave me the goodies below.   And a longtime friend gave me the two ornaments on the bottom.   Love the gnome riding on the snail.

Needless to say she knows me well...lol.
And my one friend wanted me to have a small taste of AZ which I really do miss to bring back home to TX.   The wonderful as always calendar from Arizona Highways and two kitchen towels.

Gratitudes:

1. For friends who know me well and find such sweet things for me.

2. For having been able to spend two weeks out in Phoenix on vacation in December.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Here's hoping you soon are thinking about a small taste of Texas to take back home to Arizona!