"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 6, 2020

First Quilty Finishes of 2020

the first finishes of this year were these two mini wall-hangings.

This was a pp'd kit that I received in December in my shoebox of quilty goodies.    The fabrics for the top were included in the kit.  I supplied the fabrics for the binding and backing.  And because I hadn't thought to bring them from home, ended up buying them while in Phoenix on vacation.


















Backing Fabric (the one with the snails) and binding
fabric for the wallhanging were purchased in
Phoenix.
Panel bought during the 2019 Row by Row was finished up into a mini wall-hanging.  Finished size is approximately 14" square.   Quilted from the back to follow the pattern on the backing fabric which is coffee themed, and was a remnant.
Gratitudes:
1. For protection in the drive home from Phoenix, esp. through the near miss in Odessa

2. For the beautiful weather over the weekend and the early part of the week.


No comments: